Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ongoing Prep

www.seatosea.org

I can't wait until I can get some pictures incorporated but
so far it's good I can record another day of training. I
was on the bike, did some resistance training and some
core work. I am also eating like the proverbial horse, not that
I need exercise to generate that but it's not helping me decrease
my intake.

Yesterday also started my centering prayer discipline.
"The Lord is gracious, I am blessed, and I will wait upon the Lord"

was my insight for the day. It is a good mantra. Today's was,
"I am with you always until the end of the age." This will be good

to remember as I face the challenge of preparing and maintaining
my focus and attitude.

Prayers for all of us as we continue our physical training and our fund
raising efforts. Shalom!!

No comments: