Monday, March 10, 2008

What I'm Talking About

www.seatosea.com

Please check out this site to find out all the details about
my 4000 mile bike ride this summer.
It's what my first blog is referring to.

Don't know if I needed a new post but hey -
still getting the hang of this.

Anyway - Working to raise $10,000.00 to ride the full 4000 miles
as 211 riders and others work to raise awareness of and funds to
combat poverty.
ALL support is welcome - prayers, publicity, donations.
Go to the site - check on riders & scroll down to my name.
Thanks for your help.

3 comments:

Art said...

You have a link to 'seatosea.com' which is a company of some sort. THis should be 'seatosea.org'. Oops!

Art said...

Oops, never mind, I just see you fixed that in the next post!

Jo said...

Hey Art -
Thanks - I hink I just got around to checking this out.