Monday, July 23, 2012

2 outdoor days in a row - & 13+ miles today

Hot today...it was hot today.  I know, it's summer, it's supposed to be hot.  But there's hot, then there is h-o-t...and then there is biking around the county when it's h-o-t. I am happy to have been out there.  I even got a few more miles in than yesterday - although I have to figure out how many.  I probably should get an odometer so I can keep track.  I doubt I will be getting a blackberry, android or iphone any time soon so won't have the ability to get those cool apps that keep track of distance.  But, I did put in well over 13 miles, which is what I did yesterday.  Since I've ridden 2 straight days outside, I think I can really say now that official training for next year has begun.

1 comment:

dianefertig1@gmail.com said...

Just loving the descriptions of all your experience. I feel like I'm in a time traveling mode,there with you Sis! We only have each moment to live in yet some glimpses at the past teach us so much.