Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Day

It's about 10:00 a.m. - Thursday. Yesterday - Jess & I went to Target and got a lot
of the extras I still needed - like tissues, soap, makeup, first aid kit & medical supplies. I still need a couple of other things but it looks like I will be mailing stuff home. Apparently - the weight limit is well, limiting. Of course with all these riders it would be insane if we all tried to bring everything that we think we need but some people are cutting back to one pair of bike shorts and shirt and one pair of fregular paints and a shirt. Ummm. This will be interesting.
Anyway - we made nachos for dinner and I spent time on the computer and then went to bed about 10 p.m. I woke up about 6:30 and made breakfast about 7:00. So far I don't feel overly exhausted and seem to be adjusting to the time change well.

Anyway - today we are going to get the bike put together, pick up the last of my necessary items and do some sight seeing.

Will get some pictures up today I hope so those of you who haven't seen Seattle
will get to a bit of it.

More later...

2 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo said...

Well, I need something to keep me feeling somewhat human.
But thanks!!
P.S. Did you know that in the Native American traditions a horse is symbolic of stamina and mobility - and the snail represents *stick-to-it-niveness*.
I will definitely need these to finish.