Sunday, July 6, 2008

Last Thoughts for the Day










Thanks to all who have been keeping up with the ride and what we bikers have been up to.




Thanks for those who have posted comments to my posts. It is really neat to know that they are not only being read but are engaging you in thought, prayer and in some ways continued conversation with me as I am out here and you are where you are.


For those who started the journey with us (Al & others) know that you are missed but that your involvement in this tour was and continues to be invaluable. It wouldn't be what it is without all the work you did to help get it ready. We look forward to seeing you again along the way or at the end.





For those who keep sending encouragement and your thoughts back to me - thanks is the most I can say but it is truly heartfelt.


DECEPTION FALLS



(Pictures from Stevens Pass - 2nd day of the ride) -

No comments: